Relieve yeast infections and BV within hours with our ground-breaking boric acid suppository treatments. Different from anything you've tried before, The Killer (lol) is made from a mineral found in sea water, working to quickly and effectively relieve oneself of pesky female infections, especially chronic ones that are resistant to other types of treatments. Hello, overnight miracle!
Boric Acid works to relieve infections by bringing your vaginal pH back to its normal range, allowing for an environment re-set. They can be used for spot treatments when things feel a little "off" down there (you know what we're talking about) and for full courses of treatment. We never travel without them, and once you try them, they'll become a bathroom essential you can't go without.*
Why You'll Love Them:
- The Killer works FAST! Like, overnight fast. We know that when you're suffering you want relief in a nano-second.
- When you feel an issue brewing, it's easy to quickly spot treat the problem with boric acid!
- The Killer works very well for women who experience chronic infections, finally providing long-term relief!
- Our boric acid suppositories are made with pharmaceutical grade boric acid, and manufactured in our FDA-registered, homeopathic facility.
- Previously only available with a prescription and through a compounding pharmacy, we've made boric acid suppositories affordable and accessible.
Why We Make Them:
We make The Killer because you deserve a natural product that works like hell to provide you with quick and gentle relief from common female infections. Simply better than what's sold at drugstores, we've made boric acid suppositories accessible for all women because you deserve products that perform, and aren't formulated with crazy chemicals.
Our friend and OB/GYN Dr. Lindsay Appel says: "Boric acid suppositories are an excellent alternative for women who have failed traditional treatment methods for bacterial and yeast infection or suffer from recurrent infection. One of the difficulties I have had in prescribing boric acid is that it often needs to be either purchased at a compounding pharmacy or made into a capsule by the patient herself which can be burdensome, especially because many women would like to be discreet when performing vaginal hygiene." We hear you, Dr. Appel - and now this treatment option available for everyone!
14 boric acid suppositories/bottle
DO NOT TAKE ORALLY.
Insert vaginally at bedtime for 7 days (and up to 14) for relief from a chronic yeast infection or BV. For spot treatment, use after sex (semen has a pH of 7.1-8), during the last days of your period (pH of 7.4), or when things don't feel "right" down there.
Expect some discharge over the course of the night (we like to wear a thin pad to protect our undies) but understand that this is normal. Avoid sexual intercourse during treatment. To recolonize good bacteria during the day insert a good girl probiotic.
Keep out of reach of children in a secure place. SAFE FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY.
100% Medical Grade Pure Boric Acid, Gelatin (capsule)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.