The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day management and timely execution of all 3PL, manufacturer and wholesale related tasks. Proficiency in data entry, systems, and excel, with strong written and verbal communication skills is a requirement for this role.
This role will report to the Director of Logistics & Planning and will work closely with the Customer Experience and Finance teams.
Responsibilities for this role can be divided into three categories:
- This role will be the main point of contact for daily communication with our account manager at our 3PL.
- This communication will include, receiving product, sku management, wholesale POs, assembly orders and other requests/questions/issues that arise.
- Daily monitoring and maintenance (if necessary) of inventory
- Management of POs from placement to delivery to our 3PL. The Logistics Coordinator role must monitor each step of the manufacturing process to ensure timely delivery.
- Upon the discovery of a delay or problem, they will communicate this issue to the Director of Logistics & Planning along with the effect this will have on the business as well as solution.
- Management of POs from receipt to shipping, ensuring sufficient inventory to fulfill POs, timely delivery of POs and communication with our wholesale partners throughout the entire process.
- Ensuring that reporting is received on a weekly or monthly basis (whichever is agreed upon with wholesale partner).
- Maintain and develop new best practices and processes for tracking all things 3PL, manufacturing and wholesale.
- Work cross-functionally with CX and Finance teams.
- Positive attitude and timely execution: We are a small and quickly growing team. The ability to wear many hats and execute results in a timely manner and with a positive attitude is a must
- Extremely organized and detail oriented: This role is imperative to maintaining inventory on our site and maintaining relationships with our wholesale partners, if tasks are not properly executed, they will have a direct affect on the business.
- Multitasker:There will always be a lot going on at one time, the ability to multi-task and not let anything slip through the cracks is key.
- Quick learner - The ability to learn and adapt quickly is imperative as we continue to grow on our site and with our wholesale partners
- Communicative - Communication is imperative in this role and along with the ability to do so in a clear and concise manner.
Qualification and Experience:
- This role requires experience working with a 3PL, in logistics or working in the buying/planning office of a wholesale retailer
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Strong sense of follow up with the ability to hit identified deadlines
- Ability to multitask in a time sensitive manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets required
- Familiarity in the following platforms is not required, but candidate must have the ability to learn quickly:
- Client Center - 3PL, back end order management
- Wholesale backend - ULTA, Urban
- Sunrise - middleware connector between Shopify and Client Center
Please send resume and the requested items to email@example.com. Please note we prefer NYC and local area hires over remote team members.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Love Wellness not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.