Love Wellness is looking for a Digital Community Manager to be “the voice” of the Love Wellness across social platforms and support the Director of Community with our online community forum.
This person would be responsible for how we communicate our brand voice on social by posting engaging content, working closely with our Content Producer and by utilizing our platforms to tell our story and break the taboo around women’s personal care while engaging with our community.
The ideal candidate is proactive, highly motivated, strategic, data-driven and execution-focused. They are personable, have a good sense of humor, a knack for knowing what’s trending, experience in creating fun, compelling content and nurturing a growing community on major social platforms.
Overall, this person will be managing and executing new ideas across all social platforms and thinking of creative ways to educate and engage with the Love Wellness audience. This candidate is excited to play a pivotal role in supporting the brand and making Love Wellness known across all social platforms as the brand that’s disrupting women’s personal care.
Digital Community Management Responsibilities
- Support the Director of Community by providing assistance for community-related projects including but not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of community users and activities on the community forum
- Regularly manage discussions, answer questions and concerns, resolve disputes and make sure community guidelines are being met
- Interact with community members across discussion forums daily and guide conversations and topics within the community
- Manage requests from community users such as Badge requests, etc.
- Review any flagged and spam content
- Day-to-day management of editorial calendar and content submission from contributors
- Review, upload and format Love Wellness content and contributing content to the community
- Help maintain relationships with Love Wellness Medical Advisory board, content creators and community contributors
- Support of community development and bug reporting issues
- Support Director of Community to increase reach and drive new and active users into the community through campaigns, content and initiatives
- Support Director of Community with all community related events and photo-shoots
- Develop the overarching community and strategy for the Love Wellness brand, individual social channels and social brand guidelines
- Conduct and execute all digital media management for the brand on specific platforms (posting and engaging)
- Strategically develop weekly and monthly content calendars, planning out campaigns, setting kpis in conjunction with the overarching marketing roadmap
- Manage shareable and engaging content (written copy and visual assets) for posts appropriate for specific Love Wellness channels to spread the brand message and brand voice
- Optimize channels to increase the visibility of Love Wellness content for higher engagement as well as follower growth through influencer programs and social strategy
- Monitor, track and report on growth of follower count across digital channels
- Continually evolve Love Wellness content to be best in class and implement any new media technology
- Proactively engage with and interact with brand advocates by joining in relevant conversations, answering questions and comments in a timely manner building our channel and encouraging UGC and sharing
- Work with Customer Experience to address inbound questions and ensure timely responses
- Work with the Content Producer and management on creating and utilizing content for ongoing support
- Develop the influencer & brand ambassador strategy, creating relationships, seeding/managing influencer programs and end-to-end project management associated with these programs
- Drive brand affinity, awareness, and traffic through influencer partnerships and media programs while tracking the efficacy of these programs via specific monthly KPIs
- Analyze key metrics, provide campaign analytics on an ongoing basis, share monthly progress reports and tweak strategy as needed
- Positive attitude, detail oriented and cares about the Love Wellness community
- Goal oriented mindset, with the ability to be self-directed, proactive, and able to define and execute projects independently
- Strong attention to detail and has a strong understanding of creating content to optimize engagement (both visual and written)
- Work efficiently under pressure with the ability to juggle priorities, manage expectations and find solutions
- Team player who maintains composure in high pressure and fast-paced environment
- Multi tasker and creative thinker / able to wear multiple hats and not complain
- Understand the Love Wellness brand voice and ensure consistency of message and brand values across multiple channels
- Driven by the Love Wellness mission and community and work tirelessly to identify the right stories and content to tell across channels
- Willingness to seek out answers, explore out of the box solutions, and track down resources, basically do whatever it takes to find a solution
- A genuine passion to build the Love Wellness brand and flip the script on women’s personal care
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, content strategy and social media management
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Story, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be utilized to the best of its ability
- Superior communication skills, as this person will be the voice of the brand on the front lines
- Can quickly react in real time as well as someone who can plan out future initiatives
- Ability to multitask comfortably and manage time effectively
- Experience developing and executing campaigns on social channels, executing social media strategy and has a strong POV
- Experience working with influencers/bloggers & contract management
- Experience with Dash Hudson is a plus
- Experience with Vanilla is a plus
- Experience moderating a forum and/or managing a community is a plus
- Familiarity in below platforms strongly recommended, but not required. Must have ability to pick up new platforms quickly.
- Dash Hudson - Instagram management
- Facebook Page manager - Facebook DM + Comments, Instagram Comments
- Vanilla - Community
- Yotpo - Reviews
- Swell - Loyalty and Rewards
- Klaviyo - Marketing emails
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we prefer NYC and local area hires over remote team members.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Love Wellness not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.