This person is responsible for executing content production across key verticals, brand moments, and ideating daily content opportunities for Love Wellness’s Social Media and Marketing department.
This role will wear many hats: copywriter, content producer, editor, photographer, and videographer and should understand minimally both front- and back-end development. The main goal the Content Producer should aim for everyday is to deliver highly engaging content through the Love Wellness lens to excite and inform our Community.
In addition to a resume, please provide the following:
- Links to examples of your original work including:
- blog posts or published articles
- social media posts
- example of graphic design
- original photography
- original video you have created
- memes/GIFS if any
- Statement on why you want to join the Love Wellness team and how you feel you can make a positive impact within our Community. This can also be sent as a video if you feel like showing off your creative abilities (don’t worry - we aren’t hiring an actor here, so don’t be nervous about your personal performance).
- Conceptualize and create engaging content with minimal supervision and with quick turnarounds/timeframes within established brand baselines/guidelines
- Create innovative, multi-platform content that generates buzz and increases engagement across all brand platforms
- Execute daily content established by different teams from Social to Marketing and Advertising
- Copy-write weekly marketing emails (3x weekly) and different Customer Journey notifications
- Continually evolve Love Wellness social content to be best in class while meeting ever evolving platform standards
- Ensure consistency of theme, message and brand values across multiple content types while tailoring each piece of content per platform
- Continually research current trends in social media, staying on top of things like the latest meme, and creatively applying that knowledge to the Love Wellness brand
- Create, develop and edit high-quality social videos with focus on graphics, text and animation
- Communicate with Marketing and Social team members to produce and publish time-sensitive content in a prioritized manner
- Work with the Social Media Manager and management on creating and utilizing content for ongoing social support
- Work with Social Media Manager to implement updates in social media strategy
- Work with Director of Community to produce content exclusively for community
- Attention to detail, natural authentic story-telling and visual communicator with a genuine love for the industry
- Team player who maintains composure in high pressure and fast-paced situations
- Multi tasker and creative thinker who is able to wear multiple hats
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with strong organizational ability
- Understand the Love Wellness brand voice and ensure consistency of message and brand values across multiple channels
- Self-Starter: You are able to set a vision and drive the process forward, pushing the envelope to bring new ideas to life
- Driven by the Love Wellness mission and community and work tirelessly to identify the right stories to share across channels
- You must have experience creating content for social media brand pages and able to link to / provide examples of your work with proof that your content has made an impact on community engagement
- Experience as a producer of branded content in multi-channel content creation, ideation and production and has a strong understanding of creating content for website, social, email, video, etc.
- Experience with Photography, Photoshop, Adobe, Video Editing, Social Media, Memes, GIFS, etc.
- Experience with creating and editing content for Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Story, Twitter, and YouTube -- knowing the ins and outs of engaging content formats (photos, carousels, videos, boomerangs, polls, etc) on each social platform
- Creative agency experience is a plus
- A genuine passion to build the Love Wellness brand and change the game for women’s wellness
Please send resume and the requested items to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we prefer NYC and local area hires over remote team members.